Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What my boys are reading at the moment...


I saved most of my books from these series that I had when I was little. I think I'm just missing Third Year at Malory Towers, the horsey one. I didn't enjoy that one as much when I read it because I didn't really have much interest in horse-riding.

It's such a proud mother moment for me to now see the boys getting into them. Hopefully they won't be too embarrassed that I'm revealing it here....

I might read them again when they've finished.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I read some of the St Clare's books when I was a kid, too. Now I'm trying to collect them all. I haven't read Mallory Towers yet though.

Jean said...

Love them! My daughter reads and loves them. Haven't given them to my boys to read. Maybe I should! :)

Karen said...

I didn't even have to give the books to them....one of them came home with a Malory Towers book from the school library. I'm not sure if he realised at the time it was a book about girls. But I told him it was really good, and he should read it anyway. Then the other one picked it up and got started as well...

My kids really will read just about anything ;)