Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thank goodness the daily puppy is updated every day...

...to make up for the lack of posting from me.

So much for those New Year's resolutions I made.

I have blog posts galore to write about such diverse topics as circuses, Pilates, prayer, adopting a new dog and books I've read recently, but they shall have to wait a little while. Hopefully this weekend there will be a window of opportunity to sit down and type something, since we are enjoying a rare month off everything on the church roster. This seems miraculous and blogworthy in itself. No music for me to play, no set up/pack up of chairs, no morning tea preparation, no kids program to organise...what on earth will we do with ourselves on Sunday mornings? Sleeping in sounds like it could be a very appealing option....


No comments: