Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Don't you just hate it when...

...you just can't quite remember the tune for a song?

This Sunday I start a month of leading Sprouts, the kids program for the littlies (18 months - 3 years old) at church. The first topic is "The best book to read: the Bible."

So I am racking my brains here trying to remember the tune for the song that goes "The best book to read is the Bible, the best book to read is the Bible, if you read it every day it will help you on your way, oh, the best book to read is the Bible."

The boys have both sung it at Scripture in the past but neither of them are good enough to sing the tune back to me.

And if I can find a tune, I want to play it for the debut of the ukulele for the little people.

Arrgh. Frustration. I think I almost have it but it just doesn't sound quite right. I wonder if I could get away with what I've got...

2 comments: