Thursday, January 17, 2013

I just entered a competition


It's through our private health fund. To win a weekend away at this resort. It's just north of Cairns. Some of the reviews of it online aren't particularly glowing, but hey, if it's a prize and you don't have to pay for stuff ($500 towards flights is included in the deal) then I don't think I'll be complaining.

You could choose from a few options for prizes in this competition. Being a health fund, it's a competition where the prizes are for improving your health and well-being. You could choose from a gym membership (the "get fit" option), a year's worth of weekly fruit and vegie box deliveries (the "eat well" option) and the weekend away (the "de-stress" option).

I'm trying to work out why you would choose either of the other two options when you could have a free holiday. Perhaps I'm not quite as committed to this diet and exercise thing as I thought I was?

I was going to check to see if I could enter in all three categories. But if I'm allowed to do that, I'll have to come up with another two catchy little 25 word or less reasons why I want the gym membership and the fruit boxes.

It would be really cool to win something. We could even go and visit Andrew and Simone at their new church while we were there if we won.


1 comment:

simone r said...

Yes please! Come to Cairns!