Saturday, March 24, 2012

Settling in for an evening watching the Queensland election coverage

How sad is that. I don't even live in Queensland but here on the border we get all the Queensland television stations so I'll definitely be tuning in.

It probably won't be very exciting though. I'm predicting the conservatives will be able to declare victory by 7pm.

I always spend part of the evening pondering whether Antony Green on the ABC's coverage is on the autistic spectrum. His memory for who won which seat for which party three elections ago is freakish. I know he has his magic computer but I do think he can actually remember without looking at it. It reminds me of Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, but without all the strange rocking movements that Rainman had.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I spent a lot of time listening to his accent - he's definitely further along than most people!