Saturday, April 24, 2010

Liam

Is taking up lots of my blog space at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to include the other two.

Liam is going to have surgery in Brisbane sometime in the next couple of weeks to fix a muscle that the doctors think has become trapped from his recent scooter injury and eye socket fracture (blogged about here). Hopefully this will help him be able to look upwards again and he won't have the double vision anymore.

Please pray that it all goes well.

3 comments:

Simone R. said...

I am praying. It all sounds very horrible. Hope you are not too anxious.

Simone R. said...

Is there a date yet for the surgery?

Karen said...

Yes, this Wednesday the 5th May. See latest blog entry for the range of distracting tactics I am using to stop myself thinking about it all...