Friday, June 15, 2012

And something funny for your Friday


A stairlift for obese dogs. Yes indeed. You can read more about it here.

I wish I could say to you that I had found this while I was searching for information about equipment to assist with daily living activities (what I should be doing to prepare for my work next week) but sadly it was just an amusing distraction that popped up on one of the funny sites that feeds onto my facebook news feed.

I think you'd really have to love your dog (or have heaps of spare cash) to spend 5000 pounds on one of these. If it was my dog, I'd just be saying, "Well, buddy, your days of going upstairs are over."

2 comments:

Deb said...

A must for every home! :P

Andrew said...

Unfortunately I don't have stairs, nor an overweight dog, so won't be able to buy one of these fascinating products. Haha.