Monday, August 15, 2011

Bored

Meeting going on upstairs. If I go up there to heat up some late dinner it will mean walking through their discussions. But I do need to eat before 10pm since I am then supposed to fast until my 2 hour glucose tolerance test tomorrow morning. So I hope they'll stop talking soon.

I've just typed the minutes from the meeting I just came home from. No other pressing work to do. Everything else I want to do (books, mail, TV etc) is upstairs.

No great words of wisdom here to share with the blog world. But during the 2 hours of sitting in the waiting room tomorrow, I'm sure I can come up with something. Chris can look after Rosie for the first 45 minutes of waiting. After that I think it will be chaos trying to keep a toddler in the confined space of the pathology waiting area.

No comments: