Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Endocrinologist appointment booked....

....for the middle of tomorrow morning. This is the only day that I am working this week. Just what I was thinking would probably happen. And of course he is "away all next week" and I am being squeezed in. So I then needed to rearrange several appointments of my own.

When I called our administration officer at work to let her know, I wasn't filled with confidence. I asked if she could check my diary to see when someone could be rescheduled (having only three more weeks left at work means options are limited) and she seemed to come back to the phone with a diary from a couple of years ago. At least I had an idea of what I was doing and one of the kids I was seeing tomorrow was seeing the Paediatrician before he saw me, so they are turning up anyway and hopefully won't be too peeved if I cancel.

Praying that all goes smoothly both for me and at the office....and that I won't have to do injections too many times each day.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Commenting a day later...and I hope it all went smoothly today.
Hang in there.
Praying for you.
Mx

Karen said...

Thanks so much, update above :)