Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So what super power would I most like to have?

Yes, I know I'm covering the most important question in the whole tutorial here.

I think right now it would be the ability to clean and tidy the house with a click of my fingers. Or to get the kids to do something when I ask them the first time rather than having to get to the point of shouting after asking them ten times to do it.

Wendy, yes, there is information on referencing ebooks in my pile of paperwork here so I will get back to you on that one when I read it properly...


2 comments:

One for a wish.. said...

My choice..to go back a minute in time ..the time before I said that stupid thing I just said...(as this is something I often wish!)

Sarah said...

I would love to time travel or have the ability to become invisible.