Thursday, February 16, 2012

Too much information

Today I went to have a bit of orientation at my new workplace. I came away feeling a bit overloaded with information. But I did score a free lunch because it was also student orientation day.

I will have twenty six students in my tute group if they all turn up. There will probably be a few drop outs though.

Getting myself onto the Uni email system and getting a photo ID card are the next jobs to be tackled.

Before I went out to Uni, I caught up with my friend, Jonathan's Mum. We walked and talked, and drank peach iced tea together in a cafe. And it was nice to just be with her, talking about anything and everything and enjoying the sunny day. And we talked about our little boys. Even though we were sad Jonathan wasn't with us, it was good.

No comments: